Run Live Events
Run live events with the Instruqt Live Event dashboard.
The Live Events dashboard provides the following features:
- Manage events from start to finish
- See how attendees (and the group as a whole) are doing at a glance
- Connect to attendee sandboxes and troubleshoot when needed
Follow the steps below to set up a live event on Instruqt (or scroll down for the video):
🌐 Web UI
- 2.Share the invite link with the attendees ⇨ From the Manage track invites page, clickon your invite, followed by Copy invite link. ↳ The link is automatically copied to your clipboard. ↳ Attendees can access the invite link 24 hours before the start (the invite will be labeled Active).
- 3.Open the Live Event dashboard ⇨ From the Manage track invites page, clickon your invite, followed by Go to Live dashboard. ↳ The live event dashboard will open in a new tab. This is where attendees and their activity will appear once they access the invite link.
- 4.(Optional) Create a Hot Start pool Don't want to let attendees wait? Use Hot Start to create ready-to-use sandboxes. ⇨ Click Create Hot Start in the top banner on the Live Event dashboard and set up a scheduled pool.
- 1.View activity per attendee Want to see which actions a specific attendee took? ⇨ Click an attendee's name on the attendees overview. ↳ The Activity log will open.
- 2.Inspect an attendee's sandbox Want to help an attendee who's stuck? ⇨ Click on Inspect sandbox from the contextual menu on the Attendees overview, or from their Activity log. Note this option is only available if they have a sandbox running. ↳ The attendees sandbox will open in inspect mode in a new tab. You can now control the sandbox. However, for any actions to be reflected on the attendee's side (and vice versa), a page refresh is needed.
- 3.See and manage sandboxes per attendee Want to stop a sandbox that was accidentally started? Or extend the sandbox TTL for a an attendee running out of time?⇨ Click on Manage sandboxes from the contextual menu on the Attendees overview, or on the 'Sandboxes' tab from their Activity log. ↳ An overview of all sandboxes for this attendee is shown. Click the contextual menu on a sandbox with the active or creating state to:
Please note that the Inspect and Extend TTL options are only available once the learner has started playing the track.
- Inspect it;
- Extend TTL;
- or Stop it.
- 1.View and export attendee's details and activity ⇨ From the Manage track invites page, click on your invite, followed by View activity report. ↳ The Activity report opens. Here you'll see all attendees and their activity. ⇨ Click Download CSV report to download and process the data in your tool of choice.