This reference describes your team settings on the Instruqt platform, which allow you to manage and customize the platform. Team settings can be found in the sidebar menu on the left.
The following settings are available in the team settings menu on the left:
- API keys
- Track limits
- Hot Start
The API keys setting holds an API key (or API token) that external systems can use to access tracks. For example, an CI/CD system that automatically tests tracks. To regenerate an API key and copy it to the clipboard:
🌐 Web UI
- 1.Click Team settings > API keys. ↳ Instruqt shows the Manage API keys page.
- 2.Click Regenerate API Key. ↳ The API Key field shows the new API key.
- 3.Click Copy to clipboard.
Now you can move over to your external system and apply the copied API key.
Track limits allow you to set a monthly play limit per track for embedded plays. (Plays from track invites do not count toward this limit).
🌐 Web UI
- 1.Click Team settings > Track limits. ↳ Instruqt shows the Manage track limits page with all your tracks.
- 2.In the Play limit field of the track you want to limit, enter the number of embedded plays you want to allow per month. ↳ Notice that the corresponding Save button turns red after you enter a number.
- 3.Click Save.