Comment on page
For each track, team owners and track authors can configure:
- if the track is in maintenance (this disables plays for anyone except team owners and track authors)
- if the track should show a countdown timer during playing.
- Lab configuration where track will be played:
feedback_recap_enabledcan be true or false. Use true if you want to activate the feedback recap after the whole track has been completed. If you prefer not to include this feature, set the value to false.
loadingMessageswhich can be true, false or a list of strings. Use true if you want to enable the default message list, use false if you want to disable the messages or provide a list of strings if you want your custom messages to be displayed. Custom loading messages are limited to 125 characters.
extend_ttlallows users to extend their play time limit for a track (value in seconds).
Through the Web UI you can toggle these options in the track sidebar. Through the Instruqt CLI you toggle these options as properties in the
track.ymlconfiguration file. The following table contains the options settings and properties:
🌐 Web UI
💻 Instruqt CLI
- 1.Select the track you wish to modify the track options of.
- 2.In the Settings section, click Edit.
- 3.Change the settings
- 4.Click Save.
title: Example Track
teaser: Get started with Ubuntu