Pull a sandbox preset
Bring the files to your machine to take care of everything yourself.
This guide explains how to pull all the sandbox preset files from the Instruqt platform to your machine to further develop from within a code editor.
Pulling a sandbox preset requires the following steps:
🌐 Web UI
- 2.Click Team settings > Sandbox presets. ↳ The Sandbox presets page opens.
- 3.Find your preset in the list of published presets. If a version has not been published take a look under the drafts tab.
- 4.Note the slug under the name and version of the preset, prefixed with a forward slash.
💻 Instruqt CLI
- 1.Open a terminal and move into the directory where you want to have the config files.
- 2.Enter the following command:instruqt sandbox pull SANDBOX_PRESET_SLUG⇨ Replace
SANDBOX_PRESET_SLUGwith the slug that you determined in step 1.If you are a member of multiple teams, add the corresponding team of the sandbox preset you want to pull:instruqt sandbox pull TEAM/SANDBOX_PRESET_SLUG↳ Instruqt CLI pulls the config files to your machine and places them in a hierarchy of subdirectories. The output will look something like this:==> Pulling config (SANDBOX_PRESET_SLUG)OK
You can now further develop your sandbox preset from within your code editor. And when you are ready, make it available for use by publishing it on the Instruqt platform.
When using the pull command the latest version of a sandbox preset will be fetched. If there is a draft version the draft will be fetched, if there is no draft the published version will be fetched.