Comment on page
This page describes how to manage tags and add them to your content in order to group related items together.
A tag is a label that can be attached to content. This allows you to group similar content together, and can later be used for filter on the team content page. We also have the concept of group tags, which can be used to assign and filter multiple tags in bulk.
You will be able to edit or delete an existing tag using the edit & delete icons on the right-hand side of this list. There are also controls to filter and create tags above the table.
Clicking on the "n tracks" text will also open up a drawer which shows the current tracks associated with a given tag.
Using the tabs at the top of the page will take you to the tag group management page. From here you will be able to create tag groups to group related tags together.
When creating or editing one of the groups, you only need to specify the name and the tags included.
Clicking on one of the rows will display all the included tags as well as all tracks that have at least one of the group's tags.
Tag group details
Groups come in handy when you want to filter tracks by a collection of tags or assign tags in bulk.
- 1.Click the tags/groups filter button.
- 2.Here's an example of how groups looks in that filter.
- 3.By clicking the programming group we can now filter on all the tags that are assigned to programming with one click.
From a track dashboard page you can:
- 1.Click edit track on the Settings widget.
- 2.A drawer for editing the track will show up.
- 3.Click additional settings.
- 4.Scroll all the way down.
- 5.You'll see a Add tag button, once you click on it the following promp shows up.
- 6.By selecting the group programming you can now assign all the tags that are assigned to that group to the track in bulk. Notes: It's possible to do partial selection of tags within the group. The group is assigned to the track so unselecting the group will remove the group and all the tags assigned to that group. When trying to assign just a single tag it's better to assign a tag individually.